Rabu, 11 Februari 2009

I'm back!

OK. I've got a good news around:

I'M BACK, EVERYONE!

FINALLY, I'VE GOT MY CONNECTION BACK! OH GOD, THANK YOU! XDD

I CAN FINALLY ONLINE EVERYDAY, AGAIN.


*spreads confetti*

OK. Some of you maybe don't know that my old modem is broke because of the Thunder. And for about a month (or maybe less), I CAN’T ONLINE ;A; And I'm almost dying because I'm in maximum bored. orz; I CAN'T LIVE WITHOUT INTERNET! Yes, I know that it sounds excessive, but that's the truth. The positive side is, I can more 'mixed' with my friends in Real World. By the way, I want to say lotta thanks for my dad that giving the modem. I LOVE YOU DADDY XDD

And I'm promise, that I will update my journal and blog EVERYDAY hope so

OK. I'm gonna extend this entry with my life on real world SCHOOL ONLY, actually.

What day is today? OK. It's Wednesday and there's lotta examination today.

In the first hour, I've got Physic Big test today. And the worst part, I'm not studying anything for the test, and Physic is not my thingy. And when I'm doing the test, I WAS LOOKING FOR SOMEBODY THAT CAN GIVE ME A COPY YES, I'M CHEAT. BUT I Cancelled my plan to cheating and keep doing my test with my own effort. Actually, 7th grade Physic is easy BUT I'm never got any interest to physic. I like Biology more than physic And when I'm done and I'm gather my test
AND THE RESULTS IS B! I THINK IT’S A MIRACLE BECAUSE I ONLY HANG ON MY LUCKNESS THAT TIME. 8DD Although I’m not fully satisfied with my result because lot of my friend that got A.


RECESS TIME, I do a meditation FOR FUN because I got stressed with the Physic test; but with that condition—I CAN’T REMOVE THE STRESSNESS IN MY HEAD.



It’s time for MATHEMATIC. Mathematic is not my thingy too, and FOR YOUR INFORMATION, everything doing on normal in this subject.



RECESS TIME AGAIN, I continued my meditation-for-fun and I found my perfume, and with casually, I sprayed my perfume that have un good smell all around the class FOR FUN.



The worst subject, Education of citizen. THERE’S A BIG TEST AGAIN AND I’M FULLY FORGOT ABOUT IT! And when I got the paper, I feel like I’m in the other side of the world—sitting in the corner. OH MY GOD, It’s very HARD! HARDER THAN THE PHYSIC BIG TEST! D8 and I fully hang it on my luck. But I fully confidence that I’ll got VERY BAD RESULT for this subject.


And done, I hope tomorrow there’s no test. GRAOOO

Label:

when we are dancing in the rain at 04.54
0 brave new world arrives